The Information We Collect, How We Collect It, And How We Use It
We may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services.
Some examples include:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you — including your name, address, and e-mail address;
- Equipment, Performance, website Usage, Viewing and other Technical Information about your use of our network, services, products or websites.
We collect information in three primary ways:
- You give it to us when you login with your Facebook credentials
- We collect it when you visit our website and when you use our products and services
- We collect it when you subscribe to our mailing list and newsletters
We may use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including:
- Providing you with the best user experience possible
- Providing the services you use, and to respond to your questions
- Communicating with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions
- Delivering customized content that may be of interest to you
- Addressing network integrity and security issues
Online Activity Tracking
- We collect information about your activity on our website for a number of purposes using technologies such as cookies, user behavior, and server log files
- We use that information to help tailor the content you see on our site
Subject to applicable legal restrictions, our products may share your Personal Information with each other to make sure your experience:
- Is as seamless as possible
- Benefits fully from what the Company has to offer
In Other Circumstances: We may provide Personal Information to associate companies or other third parties for purposes such as:
- Responding to legal matter calls and other emergencies
- Complying with court orders and other legal process
- To assist with identity verification, and to prevent fraud and identity theft
- Enforcing our agreements and property rights
Anonymous & Aggregate Information
- We collect some information on an anonymous basis. We also may anonymize the personal information we collect about you.
- We obtain aggregate data by combining anonymous data that meet certain criteria into groups.
- We may share aggregate or anonymous information in various formats with trusted associate entities, and may work with those entities to do research and provide products and services.
Safeguarding Your Information: Our Policy on Data Protection and Security
- We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. Period.
- We maintain information about you in our business records while you are a user, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes.
- We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored or transmitted on our website.
- We require associate companies acting on our behalf to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this Policy. We do not allow them to use such information for any other purpose.
Links to/from Other Web Sites
By submitting material to any of our servers, for example, by e-mail, newsletter subscription, forms, etc., you agree that:
- The material will not contain any item that is unlawful or otherwise unfit for publication
- you will use reasonable efforts to scan and remove any viruses or other contaminating or destructive features before submitting any material
- you own the material or have the unlimited right to provide it to us and Lunatik may publish the material free of charge and/or incorporate it or any concepts described in it in our products without accountability or liability
- you agree not to take action against us in relation to material that you submit and you agree to indemnify us if any third party takes action against us in relation to the material you submit.
- Lunatik does not and cannot review the content posted by users on its site and is not responsible for such content.
- Lunatik may at any time at its discretion remove any content posted by users.
By accessing our website pages you agree to the following terms. If you do not agree to the following terms, please note that you are not allowed to use the site. The contents of our web pages are Copyright © LightFury Innovations. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents in any form without the prior written permission of the Company.